Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fanciful Feet

 Here's Shane just thinking about putting his feet in.
Someone caught this shot, as I'm beginning to get up the courage to put my feet in.
Having a very interesting experience. These little fishes, without teeth, come to clean your feet. Went to a friend's house where they have 80 of these little fishies in a specalized aerated tub, where they are actually bred just for this purpose.  It's quite an interesting way to have a pedicure!

It's such a crazy feeling, It's hard to keep your feet in the water!



We all tried, and couldn't believe dad wanted to try too. It was so fun, yet so strange at the same time. After you got used to those little fishies "Kissing your Feet" it was actually quite relaxing.


2 comments:

  1. Cute:D I'm so glad we all got to try this! I had so much fun with everyone! I <3 you:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Don't know if I'm brave enough to try... I love and miss u all!!! E & P

    ReplyDelete